A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?