A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The driver is:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: