A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When parking a car, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- The driver is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should: