A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A curb painted red means:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should: