Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you: