After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- What is a safety zone?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?