Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
A) Prevents Distractions From Other Vehicles
B) Allows You Time To React To Situations
C) Keeps Traffic Flowing At A Safe Pace
Allows You Time To React To Situations
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- The driver is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.