As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Scanning while you drive means you: