Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
A) Just before changing lanes
B) At any time
C) Early enough so others know your plans
Early enough so others know your plans
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: