Drive below the posted speed limit when:
A) Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
B) Others Drive Below The Speed Limit
C) You Are On A Four Lane Road
Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):