Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- The driver is:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?