Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Can not result in a traffic citation
C) Saves lives by causing others to slow down, too
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?