Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pul on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The driver is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A curb painted blue means:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: