For points to be added to your driving record, where must the conviction for the traffic offense have occurred?

Correct answer

  • In Florida or a neighboring state
  • Anywhere in the United States
  • Only in Florida


The same number of points will be added to your driving record even if the conviction occurs out of state or in a federal court.

Prepare and pass your Permit Test

Search all Question & Answers

Related questions

Select your state