If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Before turning, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?