If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?