If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
A) Should always stop before driving through the intersection
B) Must yield the right-of-way to all other vehicles
C) Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: