If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should: