If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- What is a safety zone?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?