If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: