If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: