If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: