If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: