If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because: