Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Orange colored road signs:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- At night, it is hardest to see: