It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should use a turnout lane when: