It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parking a car, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?