It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You should never park:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion: