Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should: