Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A curb painted red means:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: