Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Orange colored road signs: