On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should: