Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A white painted curb means:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: