Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The driver is:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: