Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- What is a safety zone?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?