The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should: