The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
A) No One
B) Drivers Turning Left
C) Drivers Going Straight
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.