There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: