These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
A) Center Lane Traffic May Go Straight Or Turn Left
B) You Can Only Turn Right From The Center Lane
C) The Center Lane Mergers Into One Lane
Center Lane Traffic May Go Straight Or Turn Left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?