To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
A) Not Cross The Center Line
B) Flash Your Lights To Oncoming Traffic
C) Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?