To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
A) The Middle Of The Intersection
B) The Left Lane
C) Any Lane
The Left Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: