You should use a turnout lane when:
A) You want to pass another driver
B) You want to make a U-turn
C) Faster drivers want to pass you
Faster drivers want to pass you.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A curb painted blue means:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to: