When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The driver is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should: