When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Before turning, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?