When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
A) Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
B) Must be driving slower than other traffic
C) Must give the right-of-way to merging traffic
Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- What is a safety zone?
- The driver is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You must use your seat belt:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Parking is NEVER permitted: