When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A white painted curb means:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should never park:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The driver is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.