When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
A) You should drive alongside so the drivers can see you
B) You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
C) It is safest to drive in the lane next to the center line
You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: