When driving on slippery roads, you should:
A) Use Alternate Routes
B) Increase Your Following Distance
C) Avoid Crossing Bridges Or Intersections
Increase Your Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Orange colored road signs:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: