When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Increase Following Distance To 5 Or 6 Seconds
B) Decrease Following Distance To 2 Seconds
C) Maintain The 4-Second Following Distance Rule
Increase Following Distance To 5 Or 6 Seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A green painted curb means:
- You should never park:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking a car, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The driver is:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.