When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
A) Pull Onto The Shoulder
B) Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
C) Pass The Bike Quickly
Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A white painted curb means:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A curb painted red means:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: