When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):