When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: